Saturday, July 29, 2017

clothes line

 I love the smell of newly washed clothes that have air dried on an outside clothesline. I use my dryer as little as possible. But, I have to admit, I am short. To get a clothesline that is high enough to hang the clothes without them dragging on the ground, Martin put up a post.
 Then he attached the other end of the clothesline to the barn. As you can see. I need a ladder to hang the clothes. I must look ridiculous climbing the ladder with the clothes basket. I use the top of the swing set as a place to set the clothes basket while I hang up the clothes.

 Not sure what we are going to do in the winter. I usually hang clothes out and then bring them in to finish drying by the wood stove. Looks like I will have to rethink that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment