Sunday, June 10, 2018

Interior doors, door trim, and baseboard

I know I have neglected posting for quite some time and do apologize. A couple of things have happened. One: the house is nearly finished, so we don't have as many changes happening. Two: we purchased another fixer-upper (NO I AM NOT GOING TO BLOG THAT ONE) and we have been spending less time working on An Tigin.

We have had interior doors for a while, but the door trim and baseboard are a current project. Martin bought seconds from a local lumber mill. The pile of boards sat in the guest bedroom (a few family members can attest to that) while they dried out. Then Martin and I spent a couple of very long days squaring edges, cutting to width, and planing the boards.



Oh yeah, I talked Martin into hanging pictures too.

No comments:

Post a Comment