Wednesday, February 26, 2014

What is Cornish really like?

My brother mentioned to me that it looked like an tigin was in the middle of no where. In some ways that is very true and in others not so much.  Cornish, ME is a small rural town and is about an hour's drive (haven't tried it myself yet) to Portland, ME, the largest city in ME.

However, Cornish is a tiny, quaint, artsy town that is filled with antique shops, restaurants, and other boutiques.  It only took one drive through Cornish for Martin and I to decide that the location of an tigin was the selling factor, since the house certainly was screaming that it would require a lot of work and tender loving care to get it livable again.

So for those interested in checking out Cornish, ME, I am including a link to the town's official website.

No comments:

Post a Comment