Tuesday, June 10, 2014

work is happening, progress is being made

It's all my fault.  Martin has been steadily working on an tigin and taking pictures.  However, I haven't been keeping up with the blog.

For the past few years, as spring has rolled around, I've watched my colleagues (special education teachers) scramble to keep up with meetings, paperwork, continue teaching, get ready for next year, place a supply order, etc., while I have been able to sit back, be smug, and think that I had everything under control. My springs usually wound down rather than up. Well the joke is on me this year. I am swamped at work, barely keeping up with day to day responsibilities, not to mention all of the prep that needs to go into next year.

So, soon, I school will be done for the summer and I will be at Martin's side at an tigin and blogging more regularly.  (I also will be spending a good chunk of my summer getting ready for next school year...a teacher's work is never done.)

Recently Martin took on a renovation job for your auto mechanic. That too will be done soon.

Can't wait to dig the rest of the basement out by hand and pour that concrete.

No comments:

Post a Comment