Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Another milestone to celebrate. The insulation is done.

Martin and I spent several itchy days putting in insulation. Martin had already insulated between the studs with hard insulation. Then the rafter vents went in.



 He then foamed in insulation where ever there was a gap or seam.
Then the rafter vents went in.




 After that he and I spent several long days putting in the fiberglass batts.
That is one job I am thankful that it is done. It isn't a difficult job, just uncomfortable.
Even after having washed our work clothes and vacuumed the entire house, I still get itchy after spending a short amount of time working in an tigin or as soon as I put my work clothes on.
Seems like a good reason not to work. If only........















No comments:

Post a Comment