Tuesday, September 16, 2014

one more color choice and maybe a decision

 Blue Smoke
The three above only have one coat of stain on them.  The two on the right in the picture below have two coats. 
Martin has decided that his color is a possibility.

 Weathered Barnboard
The three above only have one coat. The two below have two coats.
I am not enamored with this color.

 This is our new color possibility.
Cape Cod Gray
It doesn't look exceptionally gray to me.
The three above have one coat. The two on the right below have two coats.
Martin and I agree that this is a color we both can live with.

 Birch White
The two above have two coats and the three below have one.
Martin really doesn't like this color. I really like it, but as long as we can agree on one of the colors, I am okay not having this color.



No comments:

Post a Comment